BSA considers the safety of youth soccer players and others involved in youth soccer to be of paramount importance. We have adopted a breadth of policies surrounding player safety such as:
- Mandatory background checks, concussion training and SafeSport training for all adult coaches, managers and club administrators
- Mandatory background checks for all referees
- Concussion policy
- Weather policy
- Goal safety policy
BSA has standardized eligibility requirements for all adult participants. Adult coaches, trainers, volunteers and team managers who do not possess the eligibility requirements are ineligible to participate any a BSA activity.
- Approved and current Massachusetts Youth Soccer background check
- The Massachusetts Youth Soccer Athlete and Participant Safety Policy sets the standards for all
Organization Members. Click here for the most current version of the Massachusetts Youth Soccer Athlete and Participant Safety Policy.
- Valid concussion training certificate
- Valid SafeSport training certificate